The Rifton HTS promotes the positioning that is ideal and natural for effective toileting
Research has proven the necessity of good toileting for children’s health and the Rifton HTS was designed on that very premise . Hygienic, simple, affordable and versatile. Caregiver endorsed, no tools required.
- Optional seat pad opens to the rear to accommodate larger clients and facilitate clear access for improved hygiene and cleaning.
- Optional integral skin foam pads for the seat and back provide comfort for clients and easier hygiene for caregivers.
- Portability kit makes traveling simpler and more comfortable.
- Optional gas-assisted tilt-in-space enables the Rifton HTS to tilt 5˚ forward for easier transfer and better toileting position, as well as 25˚ back for hair washing and showering.
Versatile and Adaptable:
- ON the toilet, attached with mounting bars
- OVER the toilet, attached to a mobile or stationary economy base
- OFF the toilet with a mobile or stationary base and commode pan